Monday, November 25, 2013

Review for The House of Hades

House of Hades is the newest book in the Rick Riordan Heroes of Olympus series. The book probably has too many reviews all ready, but my mom put me up to writing reviews for books that I read, again. This book continues off from where the last book, the Mark of Athena, left off. The seven main characters take turns narrating the story, but it is all told in a third person point of view. They are all demigods, with either Roman or Greek parents. Two of the seven are in Tartarus trying to close the Doors of Death from the Underworld. The other five are trying to close the Doors from the mortal world. The five on Earth are joined by Nico di Angelo, a son of Hades, and Coach Hedge, an overenthusiastic satyr chaperon. All of the characters go through tremendous changes in this book and it is a must-read for all teenagers. I personally loved this book and it has now become my favorite book of all time. Riordan's books have always captivated me with the amazing description and thrilling plots. With the surprises and action thrown into this book, this is easily Rick Riordan's best book yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment